About 37 Angels
Please send your resume, general availability Apr-Sep 2017, specifica availability Apr 14-15, and any other pertinent info to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until Mar 29.
37 Angels is a network of women investors investing in high potential startups. We also offer a bootcamp that teaches the art of angel investing. We have 30+ portfolio companies, 60+ investors and 15+ mentors in our network.
Investment Intern: Expectations role:
- Startup evaluation: Review applications from Gust and referrals, attend demo days, and conduct pre-screening calls with entrepreneurs
- Point person: Organize the deal screening process - send out calendar invites to pre-screening calls, manage the google doc that keeps us all coordinated, coordinate presentations and presenter logistics the day of the pitches
- Deal sourcing: There is no expectation to source any additional deal flow though ideally this person is familiar with the NY startup ecosystem
- Organization: We are looking for someone who is organized, responsive, and can help to make our processes even more efficient
- Time commitment: Spend 10-20 hrs/wk to be jointly determined. Ideally this person would commit for a minimum of 6 months (Apr-Sep 2017)
Investment Intern: Benefits of role:
- Education: Participate in our investing bootcamp – a $4500 value where you’ll learn to source companies, conduct diligence, value companies, negotiate a terms sheet, and much more
- Training: Experience the entire investing life cycle from sourcing to investing. We evaluate 2000+ startups a year and invest in 10-12. Most of our alum have gone on to roles in VC, accelerators, and startups.
- NYC startup ecosystem immersion: Be rapidly immersed in the NY start-up scene and get an insider's view into a dynamic community of innovators. Meet hundreds of entrepreneurs and investors. Alumni of this program have gone on to roles in VC and startups
- This is an unpaid internship